Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010

Here I am at college, a Biology major and starting a blog. I never thought I would do this but after spending the afternoon with some friends I have decided to try this out. Brooke Wilson, one of my very good friends here at school and Jordan Berger, who doesn't like burgers depsite her last name, were reading a blog to me. After they read a few posts Brooke and I decided that we wanted to make one. So here I am, at 11:35 starting a blog. This blog will be a place where I record my thoughts, aggravations or pure joys from my days, weeks, and years of accomplishing the task at hand. I am a Biology major at North Greenville University where I have only made it this far because of my friends. People like Jason Han, Jamie Duggan, and Brooke Wilson who put up with my stressing over tests and my late night calls for help! This first semester has been such an experience. A fun yet challenging experience. I am learning what it really means to study and learn material for a class and not just cram it in the night or morning of a test! Today we made shirts to wear for our chemistry test tomorrow! We also had a study group at Jason's apartment! I think we are all so excited to show this chemistry test who's boss! Bring it on chemistry I will plug and chug you away!



1 comment: